If you like working in an environment that encourages entrepreneurial thinking, sharing of ideas, and collaborating alongside committed, talented, and socially diverse people - we want to hear from you! Our firm has nearly 30 years of experience providing federal, state, municipal, and private clients with high quality and community-focused engineering services.
What's Your Passion?
At AI, we provide incredible opportunities for individuals of all stages in their careers to thrive. Whether you are a new grad or a seasoned engineer, we help you actualize your career goals.
Construction Inspector, Cranston, RI
AI Engineers' Rhode Island office is looking for seasonal construction inspectors to support many ongoing projects.
- NETTCP HMA and/ or ACI certification is required, except for those persons possessing a current Professional Engineer's License registered in the State of Rhode Island (PE).
- Not less than three (3) years field inspection experience in civil, highway or relevant engineering field.
- Considerable knowledge of construction materials, methods and procedures;
- Ability to maintain field and office records;
- Ability to perform complex quantity and engineering computations;
- Ability to read and interpret plans and specifications;
- Ability to deal effectively with people.
- Surveying and Drafting knowledge
Excellent compensation, benefits, and growth opportunities.
SALARY, RECOGNITION, AND BENEFITS
AI offers excellent compensation packages and performance-based career advancement opportunities including the following:
- Group health, dental, and vision
- Bonus eligibility plus 401(k) match
- Paid vacation & sick time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus
- Life insurance coverage
AI Engineers, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (AA/EOE/M/F/D/V) and ensures nondiscriminatory activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.